A New Way To Differentiate Your Brand
Our bold, sleek, and sustainable aluminum bottles enable you to elevate your vitamin, supplement, or OTC brand in ways you never imagined. Perfect for a wide variety of formulations, our packaging solutions allow you to customize the size, shape, graphics, capacity, and security features to fit your brand’s unique offerings.
Sustainability & Benefits of Trivium’s Aluminum Bottles
We ensure packaging sustainability...
- 100% aluminum packaging is infinitely recyclable and can include recycled content
- Superior barrier quality elongates shelf life and limits product waste
- Direct printing eliminates the need for a label
...while helping your brand stand out
- Advanced shaping and graphical capabilities enhance your brand identity and create a distinctive, stand-out look
- Innovative inks and coatings give products a differentiated, premium look and feel
- Offer a high strength-to-weight ratio and are rust-proof
- Are compatible with safety seals and child-resistant closures
- Align with consumer desire for more sustainable packaging and reduction in plastic use
- Can be part of a refillable solution
Supercharge Your Brand and Grow Sustainably
Trivium has partnered with hundreds of brands across many industries to create visually distinctive, environmentally conscious solutions.
Our packaging helps brands stand out in multiple ways, with unique shapes and designs, bold graphics printed directly on the package, and a different material that makes sustainability a core part of your brand image…
…and using the world’s most recycled material contributes to meeting packaging sustainability goals.
Consumers Seek Sustainable Packaging
Sustainability-marketed products grew 7.1x faster than traditionally marketed products.
Source: NYU Stern CSB Sustainable Market Share Index 2020
2021 Buying Green report conducted by the Boston Consulting Group (n=15,000+)
The Power of Innovation
With more than 450 active patents and over 95 international awards, our R&D team consists of collaborative and experienced thought leaders all poised to partner with you and your team to innovate, develop, test, and optimize new products or technologies.
We're constantly developing new offerings and would love to work with your brand to develop new solutions.